By Dennis Miller
Retirement Reboot author Dennis Miller had recently retired in 2008 when the bottom fell out of the economy — and his retirement income collapsed.
He needed to take control of his finances and create a plan that would return his income to former levels, while protecting his principal from another catastrophic market crash. After three years of re-educating himself for investing in this "new economy", he shares everything he learned in Retirement Reboot.
It will tell you
• What economic surprises might lie around the corner
• Which investments you should dump immediately
• If real estate a good idea again
• What kinds of brokers you should drop like a hot rock
• Which investments will help you thrive in the face of inflation
• How to balance your retirement portfolio for safety, growth, and even a little speculation
If you want to be prepared for any economic curveball coming your way, then Retirement Reboot is a book you must read.