Pitching Isn't Complicated: The Secrets of Pro Pitchers Aren't Secrets At All
By Dan Blewett
The PERFECT Pitching Book for coaches and players who want to learn the right way to pitch.
Pitching Isn't Complicated is a book of advanced pitching drills, concepts and strategy, explained in simple, easy-to-understand terminology.
If you're a young player to learn or a coach trying to do better for his players, this book will teach you everything you need to know, and nothing that you don't. Complex guru-speak is rampant in the baseball industry these days, and this book does NOT preach in scientific terms.
In the Book You'll Learn:
- Stretch and windup mechanics used by the pros
- How to assess and correct pitching mechanics
- The most effective pitching drills to fix problems and form a routine
- Pitch grips and action for the fastball, curveball, two-seamer, cutter and changeup
- Command basics and how to improve control
- Mental training techniques for pitchers
- Situational pitching
- Pitch-call and pitch sequencing strategy
- How to form a good routine
- Professionalism and dealing with failure
- Advice on strength training, arm care and injury prevention
- Pitching Isn't Complicated is a concise, simple explanation of the pitching maxims that every pitcher must have to pitch at an elite level.
Coach Dan Blewett has combined his playing and coaching experience into a book that is both practice and appropriate for players of all ages and coaches of all experience levels.
Read Pitching Isn't Complicated today -- Buy now and don't look back!