7 short stories that INFJ will love
By Marcus Aurelius, Virginia Woolf, H. P. Lovecraft, Kate Chopin, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Plato, Ralph Waldo Emerson & August Nemo
INFJs are visionaries and idealists; they have a different outlook on life and ever take anything at surface level. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the INFJ. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Apology by Plato.
- Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- The Night Came Slowly by Kate Chopin.
- The Meditations: Book Four by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Man Who Loved His Kind by Virginia Woolf.
- The Outsider by H.P. Lovecraft.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover Image: Mary Shelley (1797 - 1851), English novelist, mother of science fiction and INFJ.