Anne of Green Gables - Complete Collection
By L.M. Montgomery
The ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - Complete Collection is one of the most unforgettable, and one of the most enjoyable, series of all young readers' literature. This collection chronicles the life and times of Anne Shirley:
1. Anne of Green Gables (1908) (Anne's age: 11—16)
2. Anne of Avonlea (1909) (Anne's age: 16—18)
3. Anne of the Island (1915) (Anne's age: 18—22)
4. Anne of Windy Poplars (1936) (Anne's age: 22—25)
5. Anne's House of Dreams (1917) (Anne's age: 25—27)
6. Anne of Ingleside (1939) (Anne's age: 34—40)
7. Rainbow Valley (1919) (Anne's age: 41)
8. Rilla of Ingleside (1921) (Anne's age: 49—53)
Lucy Maud Montgomery herself said about Anne of Green Gables: ‘I thought girls in their teens might like it. But grandparents, school and college boys, old pioneers in the Australian bush, girls in India, missionaries in China, monks in remote monasteries, premiers of Great Britain, and red-headed people all over the world have written to me, telling me how they loved Anne and her successors.’
THE BEST !!!!!!!5By izzy🦄🐶🧜🏼♀️Loved it
Great effort.4By The Celebration MasterI think it's fantastic that the entire series is put together into one e-book, but there are SO many typos that I wonder if it was even proofread. My current favorite is when Gil recites, "“There’s another, not a utter." (It should read "sister.")
Best series EVER!!5By SparksWilsonFull of love, regret, sorrow, anger, and happiness. Awesome for teenage girls to learn about the woman of the time in the series.
Anne of Green Gables Complete Collection5By MDH-BaltimoreWorth reading every one of the over 10,000 pages. Enjoyable read in every phase of life.